Thursday, April 19, 2007

Great Help Indeed!...

Having problems with my laptop's touchpad mouse..
For some reason.. It is not feeling my tender touches Haha...

Anyway, so I was trying to figure out how to solve the problem..
As many of you should know by now.. I'm NO IT genius..
Not even close..
But I believe nobody is stupid enought to go through this nonsense..

After clicking around on the properties of the mouse from control panel..
I finally decided to click "Troubleshoot" and this was what I saw...

------------------------------------------

Mouse Troubleshooter

What problem are you having?

( ) I'm having a problem with my mouse.

Next>

------------------------------------------

*&^#@%##@!@% I may not be a IT genius.. but don't take me as an idiot! Haha..

If Bill Gates were to be beside me.. I'd probably have threw the lap top at him haha..

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- Can I offer troubleshooting advice too?!

1 comments:

cyndax said...

That is so funnie...

And this is the reason i use Mac instead of Windows.

Post a Comment