Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Economics 101: Scarce resources, Unlimited wants

That's the way I'm feeling right now for what is becomming an unlimited want!

Travelling!

Never got much chance to travel when I was younger. Perhaps I'm just trying to make up for lost time, now that I'm earning my keeps..
Luckily I'm in the right industry.. Free incentive trips along the way.. Haha..

Sometimes feel very ignorant (read: suaku) when people talk about their overseas trips.. Especially Europe (though for some reason Europe doesn't seem to appeal to me at all at this point in time)..
So I want to open up my eyes.. Travel and see the world!...

So many places I would like to go.. So limited resources..

Next up in August... Bali!!..

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- Solution: Increase resources or limit my wants.. Hmm...

0 comments:

Post a Comment