Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time FLIES!


Saw this when I'm clearing my stuff recently..
Great Memories..
My 18th Birthday gift from my JC mates..
10 years ago..
Yes.. it has been a decade!!!






Did Tyler actually write on it as well??









All the jokes about getting married and all seemed such a distant future then..
And 10yrs on.. I AM getting married haha..

Looking at these messages..
Reminded me of the time when I was carefree..
Always the joker...
Perhaps with time.. Have been taking things seriously.. Too seriously some say..

Maybe time to loosen up haha...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. steady de ren..

yah man.. those were the days when you kept saying steady this... steady that.. steady everything. haha.. yah la. times flies. it's been a decade since we left ACJC. gawd. i am glad that we are still in contact. haha. thats damn steady.

-steady buddy. junster.

Benjamin Ang said...

Steady... Ai zai..

If didn't stay in touch..
Where to get my help to move and throw furniture haha..

Post a Comment