Saturday, November 06, 2010

Pirated CD Peddlers making a comeback?

Recently I had an evening appointment near my place at Bukit Panjang Plaza..
As I was walking to the coffee place to meet my client...
I walked past the "square".. the big open place where they usually have sales or events...

As I was walking passed the area... something caught my eye...
There was this sad-looking booth...
With a table.. and CDs on them...
Like how in the past in some corners you will see a guy peddling pirated CDs with a look-out nearby...

My first thought was... "Pirated CDs in a shopping center?!... are pirated CD peddlers making a comeback?"



Of course I don't think they were really selling pirated CDs.. 
As I was rushing for my appointment.. I couldn't check them out and satisfy my curiosity.. I thought.. maybe after my appointment...



Then the next thought that came to my mind... 


"Which idiot will buy from you guys?"


After my appointment... I totally forgot about the incident as I went to meet my Wifey for dinner...


The first thing that Wifey told me when she saw me?...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



"Baby.... I bought you a CD!!!!"


*Faintz*




Yup.. it was the "CD Peddler"...

BUT he is really not bad... It's a Peruvian musician... Quite famous in fact...
There were many people crowding around and buying the CDs as he played with the traditional Peruvian flutes...

Check him out...




--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- If you want to buy the CD, I would suggest NOT to buy the one that we did.. as it was a cover of pop love songs.. I think their traditional songs would be nicer....

0 comments:

Post a Comment