Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ben the famous blogger in Singapore!

If you don't know by now... I'm a famous blogger!!!
Read my Ben the famous Singapore blogger entry to find out why...
Either that or like Wifey says...  I'm hopelessly shameless....


BUT..... 


I have further proof... why I'm famous!!!







You know how anything that is owned/used/pre-loved by famous people and celebrities are always well-sought after?


How fans fight over famous people's Caps.. T-shirts... Sunglasses... etc....




Hmm... mine is even more personal... and intimate than that.......
Something that you don't normally show when in public...
Some people wear it at home... some people don't....




Yes... you guessed it.... My socks!!!




My socks that my mum hung outside the door has gone missing!!!
Some raving crazy fans MUST have stolen it...




Or... maybe I have great smelling feet, hence... socks..






Or... maybe.... just maybe..... very unlikely though.... 
that there's a thief in the neighbourhood........................ 
who's stealing socks?!?!?!?!?


Goodness.......... I hope the person REALLY REALLY REALLY needs my socks...





0 comments:

Post a Comment