Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Husband's and Wife's take on Valentine's Day Celebration

While having our mini-Valentine's Day dinner... I shared with Wifey the following....


I met a friend for lunch today...
While chatting, I asked her.. 
"Hey.. so where are you going to celebrate V day tonight? Is your husband planning something?"

She said: "No plans tonight.. coz he is in reservist!"





At this point... upon hearing this... Wifey IMMEDIATELY said...






.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






SIAN!
(loosely translated as what a pity)





Luckily she was a split-second faster in her response...
Coz I had a one-word comment about it too...





What I really wanted to say about it was...




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






HENG!
(Lucky!)



Shhhhhh........



0 comments:

Post a Comment