Monday, June 03, 2013

Baby N's inner thoughts - Thanks Papa..

I can read Nathan's inner thoughts. 
Say real one.
And this is what he wants to say.


Dear Papa,


As you know, I turned one last week.
Time flies, I'm a big boy now.

Though I'm young, I know that you are.. how do I put this respectfully.. VERY careful with money. VERY VERY careful with money. VERY VERY VERY careful with money, as mama says. 



So I want to say how much I appreciate you bringing Mama, Nai Nai, Ah Ma, Ah Yee and me to the ridiculously priced nearby island known as Sentosa for a short staycation.

I really really enjoyed myself. Especially at Universal Studios. 
It was such a blast. 
I had so much fun and I'm glad you managed to capture the magical moments of me having such a wonderful time with you.
Ah.. those wonderful memories.


You brought me to the Far Far Away castle (I think I will enjoy Shrek when I grow up). 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was so majestic, I felt pampered like a King.





And then you brought me to the Waterworld
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was ecstatic. 
What a splashing good time!!





And then a Egypt, Pyramid looking place
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was so mystical.
Look how intrigued I was.






And of course, the highlight of my Universal Studio visit.

The Jurassic Park area.
.
.
.
.
.

They had such a ferocious dinosaur that was so life-like.
And it let out such loud fearsome noises.


.
.
.
.
.
.

It was so scary, although I didn't cry (I'm 1 now, I'm a big boy), you could tell from my expression how frightened I was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



So what I really want to say is, Thank You Papa!
You were so wonderful.
I had so much fun, the money was really well-spent.

And I promise that next time, when Mama and you are really really really really old, and even if both of you need help moving around by that time.

I will still love the both of you and bring the both of you out, and not find it troublesome.

Although, of course, I was never such a bother and troublesome.

I Love You Papa
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
More than Mama, but please don't tell her.


Love,

Baby N. 




Happy Birthday, Son...
Do Good...

0 comments:

Post a Comment