Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blessing in Disguise?


My first parking ticket while out having lunch with a friend...
Was actually quite amused by it..
Which is weird, as I should be cursing my luck..
Who would have guessed.. Something good actually came out of it..
I placed a small bet on the ticket number for 4D.. and it actually came out as consalation price or smthg.. (I didn't even check.. my mum the superwoman had to tell me haha..)
So technically.. it's a NET PROFIT haha...
That's life isn't it.. You never truly know how it'd turn out..
So when things are going well.. Don't be overly filled with pride..
Likewise when things are not going well.. Don't be overly upset..
So Chin up and Cheer up.. Things can only get better...
-- Ginseng Tonic Maker --

1 comments:

cyndax said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment