Thursday, September 08, 2011

Monte Carlo, Monaco and Nice, France

Will be heading to Monte Carlo, Monaco... followed by Nice, France...
Soooooo looking forward to it...


A bit surprised when I first heard... Monte Carlo... the land of the filthy rich and famous... does not have an airport... (Did you know that?!)...
I suppose people there go by yachts??


Anyway, I was told the nearest airport is at Nice..
So from Nice, then you make your way to Monte Carlo...


There are a few ways to travel... from Nice to Monte.. But as everything is sooooo expensive... and in Euros...


I heard most probably I will be travelling by this 






small... 
.
.
.
.
compact.... 
.
.
.
.
bumpy... 
.
.
.
.

loud... 
.
.
.
.

noisy... 
.
.
.
.
mode of transport





.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.





Pic from Heli Air Monaco website




NICE!!!!!



Hopefully will get some nice pics!.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment