Wednesday, November 07, 2012

My mum the Superwoman!!

We needed to transport a plastic drawer thingy from my place to Wifey's place...

While I could fit the containers easily into the car, I had trouble fitting the below in....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




No matter how i tried, it just wouldn't fit into the car. So i told my mum I will try again another day. Thinking that i most probably will have to dismantle it etc...



And the next think I knew........... it appeared at Wifey's place the very next day... right there at the balcony!!!...

So we asked my mum.. how did she transport it over...

She simply said... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Take bus lah"


She had to carry it to the bus stop.. take a bus... transfer to another bus.. and then walk from the bus stop with it to Wifey's place!!!!!

Incredible right!!!....

She will not admit to it...
But I think this was how she really transported it...


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.












0 comments:

Post a Comment