Monday, May 28, 2007

Bloody Driver

Got into a minor accident over the weekend..
Just pure bad luck I met such a inconsiderate driver.
I was just going straight in my own lane when the idiot tried to filter and turn INTO my car!
It was a Sunday afternoon with heavy traffic. Don't know what he was thinking.
The scratches started from about half of my front door..
So my car was actually passing him by half a car length already..
The worse thing is, he was totally uncooperative after the accident.
Was very pissed.. But thankfully not that pissed (or stupid) to punch him and end up in jail..
Sighz.. See what Comfort says.. Give me some justice!!
The BLOODY taxi!

The scratches *sob*

And the "murder weapon"

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- Part and parcel of driving i guess...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya "Ginseng Tonic Maker",

Sorry to hear about your minor accident, but happy to know that you're in the right line of work to know exactly what to claim for!!

Jill

Benjamin Ang said...

Hey Jill,
Well luckily they are minor marks that were cleared with some polishing.. So don't have to file claims which will take forever.. Especially since the passengers in the cab don't wish to be witnesses.. So typical of people.. Oh well.. Just suay...

Post a Comment