Tuesday, December 01, 2009

3M



The brand I trust!...
Anything with their logo on it, I only need to consider whether I need it if I want to buy it.
No worries about their quality..

Their products are made for lazy people like me.
Especially love their products where no drilling or nails needed for hooks to put up pictures, frames etc...
Because I have neither the equipment or skill (or the liking) to drill.

Another reason why now I love them even more?!..
Everybody know their products rock...
Now you should be informed.. their customer service is impressive as well!

Bought the above to place in the bathroom for the shampoo, shower gel...
The instruction was to not put anything for 24hours to allow the sticker strip to hold up.
Mich took a shower, shortly after it was put up and the whole thing dropped.
Could be the water, could be the moisture, could be anything...

Though disappointed, I went to buy spare sticker strips to put up the thing again. Perhaps we were partly responsible as well.
But what happened next impressed me!
Went back to Home Fix DIY shop, to enquire about buying the spare water-proof strips.
After they found out what happened, and after verifying some details and contact info, they actually gave it to me FREE!!
3M policy...

Totally sold...

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Die-hard fan.. It's all about M3...


0 comments:

Post a Comment