Monday, December 28, 2009

Ben!.. How could you do this to Michelle?!??!!!!

I must confess..


I was caught in Johor Bahru (JB) with a Malaysian lady...
We were chatting happily in a world of our own..
Standing just a foot or two away from each other...
Laughing.. Talking about career and kids...
Oblivious to the crowd and happenings around us...

When out of the blue..
I noticed a friend.. A close friend who knows Mich and I..
She even attended our wedding...
A Singaporean friend who went JB to shop with her friends...
The look on her face..
Could almost hear her screaming, just from the look on her face though she didn't say anything:


"Ben!.. How could you do this to Michelle?!??!!!!"

That's what the look on her face says if expression could speak...


The Malaysian lady could feel it too even though no words were spoken...
The awkwardness seems to last forever...
The puzzling look from my Singaporean friend.. Then came the question...

"Ben.. What are you doing here?!"

What to tell my friend??...
What can I possibly say to explain myself??..
So I decided.. to be brutally honest...
Had to tell her the truth because Mich will know of this soon.. REALLY soon for sure..

"Hi.. this is my secondary school friend lah.. before you think I'm doing anything funny.. Mich is shopping for shoes inside the shop with another of my Secondary school friend (points to Michelle so she won't think I'm cooking up an excuse)!"

Mich and I went in with a Secondary school friend who came back to attend our wedding.. For a day of a meal, shopping and massage (which we tried a new place and it was horrible!)..

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Honesty is the best policy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment