Thursday, October 07, 2010

Ben the Wanted Man?!

Went to JB with a few colleagues a few nights ago..
It was a weekday night.. it was already later than 11pm...
Still there were many cars...
All don't need to work the next day?...


All insurance agents?!....


Anyway.. on the way back..
The traffic was SUPER SLOW.. even though there were not that many cars... They seemed to stop letting cars through and were doing very thorough checks as though there was some operation going on...


So I got a shock when it was my turn at the immigration...




Immigration Officer: "Eh.. this picture doesn't look like you.."
















I got a shock..
Am I like a wanted man in their operation?..
What did I do??!!...


But then.. 
At night I usually look like this due to my laziness....






















Me: "Er.. is it the cap and the specs?.. I can take it off..."


Immigration officer: "No lah.. last time you more handsome..your features look so sharp then... what happened to you?!"






*Faintz*


And that is why I wanted to join the Urban Homme Icon Challenge
Read about it...

Urban Homme - Urban Icon Challenge 都市型男 - 大挑战



And that is why I wanted to be selected for it....


But..........


I've just been informed that I have not been selected...


*sob*


Looks like I just have to exercise more then....


You can follow the finalists at...


http://project.omy.sg/urban-homme/index.html

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Good Luck to the finalists!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the well wishes! :o) urban homme must think u're good enough, no need to improve liao! :o)

Post a Comment