Sunday, October 10, 2010

Fond memories of MY FIRST TIME..

Another first in my life...
If you have read my previous entry... Wifey is Too Much!
You would know that I have a first again...

A first DSLR camera from Canon!..

So since I'm such an amateur photographer..
And really don't know much about a camera like that...
We took it out for a "test-drive" over the weekend....

Here are some of the photos...



Where to find so many people at such a ulu place?

Bottle Tree Park Sign

Where you can eat.. do prawning.. fishing.. and longkang (drain) fish catching..


Us.. trying to have the "artistic" eye haha..





Wifey the supermodel...






Playing with the effects of the camera...

Original


Toy Cam effect
Black and White effect
More to come...
With the price my Wifey paid for the camera...
You can bet there definitely will be!!! haha...

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Photography in action...


0 comments:

Post a Comment