Friday, October 15, 2010

Married Men and Special Service

Married guys...

Hmm...

How do I put it...

Most will know...
Even if only a few will admit...

After marriage..
It is not uncommon...

For married men...





To have "special spa treatment"...
A very "special kind of spa"...
With very "special service provider"..
Going for "special services"..

Let me be the one..

Bold enough to admit...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YES"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I do have very special spa treatment...
It is a very special kind of spa...
With a very special service provider
And enjoying the special services..


I will even put up a photo with my confession...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






I have very special spa treatment off the shelves!...

It is a very special kind of spa at HOME!..

With a very special service provider who is my wifey!..

And enjoying the special services of facial, manicure and pedicure by my wifey ..


On a serious note...
For a real spa treat...
Check out G Spa Face & Bodywork
It is run by a husband and wife team who are my friends and clients...

Find out more about them and their current promotions




--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Pamper yourself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment