Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Dumb moments

Conversation of the day with Wifey...
It's another of those... "Eh.. are you stupid or what?!" moments....


While watching the tele with Wifey...




Wifey: Baby have you watched this movie before?



Me: Eh.. I have but can't really remember...


Wifey: You can't remember anything...


Me: ... That's not true... I think it's about some diamond thing right....






Wifey: 

*looking at me in bewilderment*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
废话
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the show is Blood Diamond
.
.
.
.
What do you think?! 






Just like my other dumb moment in Phuket.. check it out

Deevana Patong Spa and Resort - Phuket + My Conversation of the Day..


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Ginseng to boos the brains!

3 comments:

Shinnleng.Y said...

wahahah , i give u zat dao lor , this joke xDD because the show 's name is bloog diamond xD

Unknown said...

I can't quite understand what you mean, maybe its because I never watch that movie too

Anonymous said...

y-square: It has nothing to do with the movie....

Post a Comment