Saturday, May 29, 2010

Deevana Patong Spa and Resort - Phuket + My Conversation of the Day..

The first sight that greeted me when I entered the room of Deevana Patong Spa and Resort?



The pool view. 
I always like that.
You can read without changing into your swim/beach gear to go to the pool, you can people (*babe*) watch as well. It is just so much more relaxing than facing 4 walls.

The next thing that caught my sight? In the corner of my eye.. Something standing there...




Nice right?.. 


So shortly after taking photos.. My room mate called out to me from the toilet...

Andrew: Hey.. they only gave us 1 towel..
Me: Oh.. is it?.. They are still making up the room next door.. I'll go ask from the lady..

*Next Door*

Me: Excuse me... We only have 1 towel in our room.. Can you get me another one?

The lady.. in the typical ever so polite and Thai-accented English...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lady: Sir.... Elephant.. Towel.. Sir...

Just for the moment.. I swear I could read her mind...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Sir... Are you stupid or what?"


And the Elephant... Towel?....



 Doesn't it look like it's laughing at me? haha....

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Elephant.. Elephant.. Towel.. Towel.. Don't anyhow fold! haha...

0 comments:

Post a Comment