Sunday, May 09, 2010

Diamonds for You?

When subtle hinting fails....


SCREAM IT OUT LOUD!!!


Yup... That's the new strategy my wifey is trying out now...


All the,


"Baby.. Don't you think this is nice?"
"Baby.. I'm thinking of getting...."
"Baby..  they are having a sale..."
"Baby.. I've always liked..." and the list goes on...


seems not to be getting to me at all.. Or by the time a special occasion comes about.. I would have clean forgotten about them..


So now..
http://barefootgirldaynight.blogspot.com/2010/05/more-than-diamond.html

With the message.. The prices.. The links.. The pictures of the diamonds!!!!


Yup.. As clear as it can be...
http://www.morethandiamonds.com.sg/store/


That's not all...


While I was reading her blog that night...


"Baby.. Ya.. Read THAT post.. How come you are not reading it?!.. Read it.. How come you are reading it so fast?!"....


Blog it.. Scream it.. Guerrilla warfare.. Wifey Style..


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Let's hope I remember it then.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment