Saturday, December 24, 2011

Rest In Peace

Friends and loved ones would have known by now, my father-in-law passed away last Friday on 16 Dec 2011.


Everyone has different ways of coping with grief, I do it by remembering the beautiful memories left behind.
I believe that the best way to honour loved ones who have passed on is to live your life the best that you can. That's what they would want.


How nice was my father-in-law to me? I remember with fondness my previous
entry Problems with In-Laws?!

His easy-going nature... his loud voice... his laughter... his "call ah huat" if you have any problems...  will always be missed...

The pain may never truly go away... it is normal to feel sad.. and miss someone who has passed on... 

Just as I still miss my Dad... sometimes when I come home.. I can still imagine.. and remembering vividly.. him lying on the sofa and watching TV... but that's life I guess...

Life really is short... Live a good life... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment