Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Problems with In-Laws?!


I know some people have problems with their In-Laws...
But I can't take it anymore..
And I can't keep it to myself anymore..



What I have to go through...
It is just TOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!....


It is SOOOOOOO embarrassing!!!!!...
What I have to endure....
I have to tell the whole world...


Another incident just happened.... JUST....


My Parents-in-law....
They are so...
They are just...
I don't even know how to describe it...
They are too.......











*****N---I---C---E*****




The incident that just happened?
They just came to my house to pass me (and my mum) Durians!!!!
Can you believe that?!
Knowing that I love eating durians so much!


Why did I say ME?
Coz Wifey doesn't eat durians (She doesn't know what she is missing!)


Lucky Me!


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Blessed...

0 comments:

Post a Comment