Sunday, June 13, 2010

Married Life 101 - How to understand women? (Conversation of the Day)

I am going to put on record, what every man should know..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

N - E - V - E - R
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
E-V-E-R

take what a woman says at face value.... 


Proof??!!
One fine day, after wifey used my phone...



Wifey: Baby.. you see, my phone's wallpaper is a picture of you.. and your phone's wallpaper is not a picture of me!

Me: Not like it's a picture of another girl.. It's a picture of Buddha for goodness... Haha.. Ok ok.. I'll change now....

Wifey: It's ok lah, it doesn't matter.






I Changed the Wallpaper

I-M-M-E-D-I-A-T-E-L-Y







Why?

In case you read or got the message wrongly...
What my wifey said was...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wifey: You Change.... Or You Die!!!!!!

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- I think Ginseng increases my Psychic powers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment