Thursday, June 24, 2010

Any updates on City Harvest, Pastor Kong Hee or Sun Ho?

My previous entry on City Harvest - Latest Updates on City Harvest and Pastor Kong Hee? was one of my most read and searched blog entry in the past month. So some people have been asking me how come I am not blogging about the updates in the Newspapers with regards to Pastor Kong Hee's Plagarism or his wife Sun Ho's apparently lavish lifestyle.


Well, there was supposed to be a blog entry on them. But I've decided to heed my Wifey's advice and not post them. Though I feel I blogged with objectivity and definitely avoided making it a religion issue. 


After some thoughts, I think I concur with Wifey and should err on the side of caution in case I offend anybody unknowingly.


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- *Zip*

0 comments:

Post a Comment