Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Married Life 101 - Dinner for two (Real life lesson for married couples!)

Coming home to a home-cooked dinner by Wifey after a day’s work, not many things can beat that for feeling of bliss and love in married life. (I am so easy to please right?!) 


That is what you see in most movies and what you read in most relationship “how to” books and guides – Romantic Home-Cooked Dinner for two to spend some couple time together.  


That feeling of bliss and love in marriage was how I felt last week when I came home to the dinner prepared by my Wifey. Though not a romantic dinner, it was a sumptuous dinner cooked with love and effort.

Yummy Dinner

Wifey Looking Tired after cooking up the Dinner

Check out my Wifey's blog entry on this: How to improvise and cook a dinner for two under $12!


Ok… So far so good for Married Life 101 right? 
Spend some quality meal time together.

So what’s the Real-life lesson for married couples secret that you do not see in the movies or read about in relationship “how to” books?

An hour after enjoying our dinner… 
Here is what you will not see in Movies, on TVs or Relationships 101 Books…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I was doing the laundry and hanging out 3 washing-machine loads of our laundry.
Wifey was washing the dishes, mopping the floor and cleaning the toilet (Turning into Super Woman like my mum soon. Read about it My Mum: The Super Woman in Disguise)

So much for Romantic Dinner and Together-time for couples eh…

That, my friends, is the reality of married life
Learn to love it.

I’m Loving it! =)

--Ginseng Tonic Maker – Dinner at home does not end with finishing the food! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment