Sunday, June 20, 2010

Career Choice - The Advantages of being a Researcher?

Nobody told me about the career of being a researcher.
Somebody should have told me the advantages of being a researcher as a career choice and you should be telling this to any kid you see.
Seriously, can you name a better career?


If unquoted sources and hearsay is to be believed, it is about convincing somebody (with the money, of course!) that a research needs to be done on a certain topic. Thereafter, there’ll be grants of money to begin the research. (I repeat UNQUOTED sources and HEARSAY.)


I think they need to begin a probe into the whole industry!


Take a look at the research findings below:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v


Fat Women means slim hope of getting sex



































Fat women = slim hope of getting s*e*x 

???!!!!!!?????!?!?!?!????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????!!!

Wow.. I’m shocked by the findings!..
All the while, I thought otherwise….

Yeah right
(Note:I’ve got nothing against “weight-challenged” friends (damn.. I even think I’m slowing falling into this category!))

But... Seriously.. A research needs to be done on this??!!..



How much do these researchers get?
A million dollars in grants and $100,000 in income? 
Wild guesses.. DON’T quote me!



Did you know? I’m a researcher now.
And I charge CHEAP.

I will settle for 20% of the sums (wild guesses!) $200,000 grants and $20,000 payouts.


Only thing is, it comes in a package of 5 researches.
1) Beautiful women = more hope of getting s/e/x
2)
Ugly men = slim hope of getting s*e*x
3)
Rich men = more hope of getting s/e/x
4)
Sexy women = more pick up lines directed at them
5)
Handsome men = more hope of getting s*e*x
Any sponsors or any committees out there who can sponsor the studies?

Heck, I can even make it an immediate research study and give you the results the moment I receive the cheque!!!!


>>On a serious note about career, you can read about the following entry if you need the motivation and know that finding a dream career is possible.

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- More research needed on the benefits of Ginseng?

0 comments:

Post a Comment