Thursday, June 03, 2010

Puzzling Comments

Have to repost this under a different title and delete the old post as Google thinks mine is really a sleazy site!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do me a favor.. Click on the above link and read the blog entry again..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Which part of the blog entry gives anybody the slightest of dirty thoughts?...

Is my picture sooooo sexy that it makes people's thoughts run wild??
(Ok.. Don't answer that.. and clean up the puke)


Do we look like we are up to no good on stage?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ok.. Why am I saying all these?



Take a look
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v




I have 60+ comments for the post...
All from different Jap Sites...
And the comments are still coming in!!!


Maybe I fail to see the "kinkiness" of the post?
Or perhaps... it's some kinky OL (Office Lady) thingy...
Or the alphabets SMU are initials for something?...



I wonder...
Let me know if you solve the mystery!

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Last count: 114 comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment