Sunday, December 17, 2006

Conversation of the day..

Hubby (happily with a hint of pride): He was my secondary school classmate.

Wife (curtly): How many times do you want to tell me that?!

-- Awkward Silence --


Heard this conversation last night.
Sometimes it really makes me wonder why it has to be like this..
Of course I shouldn't judge, maybe the husband has really said it countless times til it is sooooo irritating..

I'm not a sexist.. I'm not saying ladies talk like that.. Men do too..
Sometimes I wonder why conversations can't be just a little more tactful.. with more love..

How about:

Wife (smiling): Yes Dear, you have told me before..
*And seal it with a BIG kiss*

-- Blissful Silence --

Same meaning.. Different tone.. Totally different outcome!


-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- It's not just what you say.. It's the way you say it..

0 comments:

Post a Comment