Thursday, January 18, 2007

But all endings are also beginnings...

Checked out a friend's blog today.. And was reminded of a book I read some time back.. the five people you meet in heaven by Mitch Albom.

"But all endings are also beginnings.
We just don't know it at the time."

It is sooooo true, don't you think?
In almost everything.. Life and Death.. Careers.. Schools.. Relationships..
One simple phrase.. Many applications..
All beginnings have endings..
But please let the new beginning have a happy ending..

I love his books starting with Tuesdays with Morrie..
His books are very "intense" and "emotional" (for a lack of a better word due to my limited vocab haha...)
Next on the list For One More Day (if i remember correctly).. Gotta find time for it.. Once I get my hands on it..

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- Happy Ending for the vulnerable me, please..


0 comments:

Post a Comment