Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Eat... Eat... Eat...

It feels like I've been eating non-stop because

(1) Gathering with friends now are usually makan sessions for a variety of reasons.. Mainly:
a) To cater to the different knock-off timings where the early birds can eat away first..
b) Makan sessions make chit chat sessions possible (unlike movie sessions)..
c) Too tired/lazy to go clubbing (where again you can't chat)..

(2) I eat when I'm feeling
a) Stressed
b) Upset

Just had some bread... and finished like half a litre of fruit juice.. and I'm not even hungry!...
At this rate that I'm going coupled with a lack of exercise.. I'm going to be one big huggable teddy bear by the end of the year..
Cut down food intake.. Increase activities to burn fats!...

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- No sleepless night please...

0 comments:

Post a Comment