Friday, January 26, 2007

For One More Day

Another great book by Mitch Albom. This book is about life and death (actually come to think of it.. so are the other 2 haha...) His books are one of the few that really makes it very difficult for you to put down. Great stories about love and life. Simple and easy to read..

Was out of town to Sunway for my organisation's planning retreat.. I hate taking those long coach rides up Malaysia.. Worry over toilet breaks.. Long and tiring journey.. Tired but can't really sleep.. And after a while.. Every position is uncomfortable.. The only good thing is.. I can catch up on some reading..

I have a habit of writing down notes/quotes/phrases that I find meaningful as I read.. This paragraph in the first few pages of the book.. I can so relate to it (unfortunately)..

"Have you ever lost someone you love and wanted one more conversation,
one more chance to make up for the time when you thought they would be here forever?"

Life and Death.. Part and parcel of life.. A very sad part..
So show your love to the people that matters.. EVERYDAY..

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- More to come.. Good book.. Buy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment