Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Child In Me

For those who were concerned.. And who even knew I was sick..
Thanks for the concern.. I'm feeling a whole lot better already..
But it's just a cold.. Relax.. Though I did feel very weak..
Or maybe it was the drowsiness from the medicine.. I can't really tell haha..

The few days that I was sick.. I've realised.. The child in me is dying to break free...
That's the time when I feel like a small kid all over again..
When all I want and need is just to snuggle up and be patted to sleep like a small kid all over again...
Many... Many... Many years ago...

And that doesn't happen very often.. Because I've always been told.. That I'm too mature for my age.. Too mature for my own good.. And I should really learn to RELAX...

But I definitely don't mind.. being pampered like a small kid again... ONCE IN A WHILE...

-- Ginseng Tonic Maker -- I want to snuggle up all day long...

0 comments:

Post a Comment