Thursday, July 08, 2010

I think I have a Disease

I think I may be sick. I have not seen any psychologist or doctor yet, or gone for any medical screenings or check-ups but I have a feeling that all is not well. It is embarrassing to say this but my Wifey was the one who highlighted to me that it could be a problem. 




  • She just could not take it anymore. 
  • She felt I was over-doing it and she got tired of it. 
  • I kept wanting more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more….. you get the point..
  • Even when my Wifey asked me to stop, I cannot control myself. 
  • When my wife is out, I love to lock myself in a room so I can get the satisfaction I need.
  • There is the uncontrollable urge to want more.  
  • It doesn’t matter if I got it yesterday, I would still want it today. 
  • There is the over-indulgence. Sometimes even before I am done, I would be thinking about the next one. 
  • Lately, I think it has gone deviant. I know it is not very good. But the thought of multiple-at-once keep crossing my mind. If I do not do that, how do I keep up with the pace?!
  • Sometimes, I think I hear voices. They keep calling out to me and trying to seduce me. They keep asking to be mine and they keep wanting my business. They try to make me part with my money for the fleeting pleasure. I have promised my Wifey that I will not do it anymore and I will not succumb to temptation.


Yes.. Ladies and Gentlemen… 
I am sure you guys can tell... with all the signs and symptom...










I am an addict.










It is not uncommon to have addiction.. Even Tiger Woods has it!
Some people get addicted to alcohol.. some to gambling…
Me?.. I am also little more special…


To overcome it, I know that I first have to acknowledge it and announce it to the whole world so I can get help.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hi everybody, my name is Ben and I am a recovering Bookaholic.






The confessions of a Bookaholic. I buy and read way too many books.




I will teach you to be rich

The greatness guide


--Ginseng Tonic Maker—Don’t get the wrong idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment