Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Upgrading my Car? - Conversation of the Day

Had buffet dinner this evening.. Thanks to my boss who treated the whole agency.. Which explains why the only weight loss program so far that I can successfully proclaimed was blogged about previously on My Weight Loss Secret Revealed.
Well.. If I find any other program that works.. I will definitely share it here..


Anyway... Getting further from my topic already..


The conversation went like this..


Senior colleague: "Ben.. A client of mine wants to sell his BMW 3 Series. He bought it quite recently not knowing that the company is posting him overseas. Will you be interested?"


Me: "Don't think so, not really into cars. Especially with the mortgage payments coming up."


Senior colleague: "Thought maybe you are thinking of upgrading your car."


Me: "Ya.. I'm thinking of upgrading my car to something bigger actually...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BUS

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Money Savings for more ginseng!

0 comments:

Post a Comment