Sunday, September 05, 2010

Ben the full time blogger?

If you have been wondering why I have been blogging so regularly over 
the past 1-2weeks.. well.. that's because I became a full-time blogger...

for the 2 weeks...

that I 

was on Medical Leave...

The reason I was on medical leave?..
Having this back pain due to an accident when my car was knocked from behind...
Hence I had to rest at home..

The MC has ended officially...
So will be trying to ease back to work...
Though the back is still causing me discomfort...

If you have experienced some longer than usual delays in my course of work..
this is the reason.. 
I seek your understanding...


Hope all is well soon...
And if you have enjoyed my blog entries...
Keep coming back for more...
though it probably will not be as regular as it was...

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Anybody to give me ginseng as get well gift? =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment