Friday, September 10, 2010

Man and Religion

Seems to be quite a hot topic again with the September 11's 9th anniversary coming up.
Two main topics:
1) The building of mosque near World Trade Center
2) The plan to burn Qurans by this Pastor Terry Jones


I think New York City Mayor Michael Bloomber got it spot-on when he was quoted as saying (first read on Melvin's FB post):



"Islam did not attack the World Trade Center--
Al-Qaeda did."


I think if you then take it in the same perspective...
For all my Muslim friends and readers...
The Christian Community is NOT planning to burn Qurans... It is one crazy guy named Terry Jones


He clearly has no right to represent anybody!
The same Terry Jones whose own estranged daughter revealed that the previous church he founded evicted him due to his "reported penchant for dipping into the church's till to pay his own expenses"


Luckily I think the event is being cancelled... 
for now...
some people really need common sense..


All religions should preach love.. compassion.. kindness.. forgiveness.. and everything good!


Just for the record, if you have not read my previous entries and do not know, I'm not a Christian. I consider myself more of a freethinker. So I'm not siding any religion.




If you would like to read more about it.. check out:



Even pastor’s old church condemns Quran-burning





--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- World Peace!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment