Thursday, August 05, 2010

My wifey and I - one dark and stormy night...

One dark and stormy night….
As I stood there in the room… 
Looking down in silence… 
Deep in thought…


Wifey: 

“Baby, what are you doing? Are you ok?”




Me (with a tinge of sadness): 

“I’m wondering how many months pregnant I am. 
How did my belly get so big?!” 






Hoping to look for words of comfort from my dear Wifey… 




Wifey went… 

“Well....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope the baby is mine!!”




*Faintz*




I think me talking about getting fitter and losing weight has been well-documented in my previous entries such as:


My weight loss secret revealed - How to lose weight in an instant! and Good News!




So lately I have been exercising more regularly alternating between swim and gym.


Because THIS conversation with wifey is the impetus and motivation.


Should I start a blog on me getting fit and managing my weight? Hmm…


--Ginseng Tonic Maker—Ginseng MUST help in losing weight right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment