Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The truth behind the truth of ladyironchef? ladyironchef vs Private Affairs saga continues...

ladyironchef (Bradley Lau) vs Private Affairs Part III?


Part 1
After the news first started on a food blogger demanding free meals.... 
I blogged about it under 

Excuse me, are you a blogger?


Part 2
Then came ladyironchef's (Bradley Lau) clarifications on her/his (???) blog..
which I highlighted as well to be fair... in my blog entry for the truth behind ladyironchef

To be fair to the ladyironchef


Part 3
Now.. in today's Straits Times (25 Aug 2010) Food blogger under fire.. it is the turn of Private Affairs to clarify...
so that makes it the truth behind the truth?..

Clarifications from Private Affairs reported the blogger as "hostile" and "unhappy". The restaurant's marketing communications and public relations manager commented "but don't take advantage of this privilege. His attitude and what he said - we were quite appalled."

So who's right and who's wrong?...
It is really anybody's guess...
Make your own judgement...

Actually I don't really care.. So why am I blogging so much about it?
Coz now it is becoming like a soap opera.. or a kid's fight in the playground...
All the "he said that"... "no, I didn't"... "you said this".. "it was him"..

And it is probably the "safe territory" that I can blog about...
with full approval from my wifey...

Nothing to do with religion

Latest Updates on City Harvest and Pastor Kong Hee?


Nothing to do with the government


I think I saw some guy being arrested for what he said online in today's The Newpaper? Didn't read the article... Hmmm..... eh.....


For the record.. 

I love Singapore!!!... 

The government is doing an EXCELLENT job!!!... 

Vote for PAP!!!.. Vote ah!



Huat ah!!


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- 

0 comments:

Post a Comment