Thursday, August 26, 2010

When in a relationship.. Forget EVERYTHING you learnt in school...

All the English lessons and English courses in school did not prepare us men well for the big thing known as "marriage"!..


I seriously suggest.. a couple should go for language courses together... to verify and confirm they are not only speaking the same language.. but have the same understanding...
Better still.. they should come up with a language of their own!...


Why??





Some time back as I was driving Wifey back home..


Wifey: Baby.. I have a craving for the innocent bystander Pink Moscato... maybe we should stop by Raw Kitchen Bar at the Firestation to get it..


Me: Oh.. Ok... it's on the way anyway...




- A few minutes later as we are still driving -




Wifey: Hmm... I think maybe not... in case I get a headache after drinking it later and can't get to sleep...


Me: Er.. ok.. up to you...








- As I was happily driving pass the Firestation -






Wifey:


!!!!!!!!Baby!!!!!!!!
(giving me a big shock!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why didn't you turn into the Firestation??!!



Me (in total shock!): I thought you said you didn't want?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Wifey: I said MAYBE only what...


--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- Hmm... technically... she actually is right!

0 comments:

Post a Comment