Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wifey was cheated by an unscrupulous shop owner!


Wifey bought a top from a shop...
As I was looking at her steam ironing the top...
I believe she was cheated by an unscrupulous shop owner...
Although Wifey has chosen to live in denial and says that all is well...
I'm very sure that she got cheated...

I've even got evidence...
Photos... as proof...
Don't say I didn't give the shop a chance...
And you guys can decide whether Wifey is right or I am right..
You guys be the judge after you look at the pics...

The object in question: The Top

Evidence 1


Seen anything wrong with it yet?




No?!...






Here's the picture that is more obvious...


Evidence 2
Noticed it yet? There's such a BIG HOLE in the front AND back of the top!!!....








Still not obvious enough or on my Wifey's side?!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Evidence 3
My whole ARM could go through!!!...
My whole Freaking arm!!


What can a top like this cover?!?!


And what does my dear Wifey has to say?...










"Aiya.. 
you very old-fashioned leh.. 
you don't know one lah..."


Should really have women as target market...
So little cloth can also sell for money as top!!...

So who's right? Wifey or me?!

--Ginseng Tonic Maker-- So was Wifey cheated?

0 comments:

Post a Comment